FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
Results 241 to 247 of 247

Thread: आप अभी तक फायदे में हो या फिर घाटे में.

  1. #241
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    42,943
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahulku701 View Post
    जी दोस्त नुक्सान अधिक हो चूका हैं तो आपको थोड़ा सिखने पर जोर देना होगा ये काम ऐसे नहीं चलेगा आपको अपने आपमें बहुत सुधार करना पड़ेगा ताकि आप भविष्ये में बढ़िया ट्रेडिंग कर पाओ
    हम लोगों का अगर नुकसान ज्यादा हो जाता है तब हम लोग आगे अपनी ट्रेडिंग को बड़ी मुश्किल के साथ में कर पाते हैं और हम लोगों को इस बात को समझ लेना होगा

  2. #242
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,161
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हम लोगों का अगर नुकसान ज्यादा हो जाता है तब हम लोग आगे अपनी ट्रेडिंग को बड़ी मुश्किल के साथ में कर पाते हैं और हम लोगों को इस बात को समझ लेना होगा
    Bhai trading mein loss to jayda ho hi jaate hai, lekin humare ko kafi loss ko bachana bahut hi jaruri hota hai, loss kam se kam karna hoga aur iske liye badiya trading sikhna hoga bhai.

  3. #243
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    42,943
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading mein loss to jayda ho hi jaate hai, lekin humare ko kafi loss ko bachana bahut hi jaruri hota hai, loss kam se kam karna hoga aur iske liye badiya trading sikhna hoga bhai.
    अगर हम लोगों का नुकसान किया था हो रहा है तो हम लोगों को अपने नुकसान को किस तरह से कम से कम कर लेना है इस बात को सबसे पहले समझ लेना होगा|

  4. #244
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,161
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    This topic is being updated for further discussions...

  5. #245
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,161
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    अगर हम लोगों का नुकसान किया था हो रहा है तो हम लोगों को अपने नुकसान को किस तरह से कम से कम कर लेना है इस बात को सबसे पहले समझ लेना होगा|
    Bhai loss to mera bhi baut jayda yaha par hua hai aur abhi bhi hota hai, patani kya hai trading samjh nahi aa raha hai ya isko karna mushkil ho raha hai, yaha par buy aur sell karte hi trend bahut bar badal jaata hai.

  6. #246
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    42,943
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai loss to mera bhi baut jayda yaha par hua hai aur abhi bhi hota hai, patani kya hai trading samjh nahi aa raha hai ya isko karna mushkil ho raha hai, yaha par buy aur sell karte hi trend bahut bar badal jaata hai.
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी बनने के लिए हम लोगों को कठिन परिस्थितियों के साथ में जूझना होता है इसलिए हम लोगों को इसकी तैयारी करनी होगी|

  7. #247
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,161
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी बनने के लिए हम लोगों को कठिन परिस्थितियों के साथ में जूझना होता है इसलिए हम लोगों को इसकी तैयारी करनी होगी|
    Bhai yaha par trader ko khud ko tayar karna padta hai, agar jo trading mein acha paisa earning karna hai to aisa karna bahut hi jaruri hota hai tabhi wo trading kar sakta hai.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2021 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us