FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56

Thread: Forex octopus system

  1. #1
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,161
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default Forex octopus system

    Hello all

    bhaiyo aap ye new system ko demo account par try karke dekh sakte hai.



    How the System works :

    This system provides the signals formed by the interaction of 3 Exponential Moving Averages (EMA) and 2 Indicators named Octopus 1 and Octopus 2. Octopus 1 and Octopus 2 Indicators serve as filters to block the false signals.
    Octopus 2 also gives the signals for closing the orders. The system is highly effective on any currency pair. Besides, it is very flexible as any trader with some trading experience can extend the terms of opening and/or closing orders. It may help you to increase the obtained profit. Thus, the system can be used by the trader with any qualification.
    We recommend start trading with only few currency pairs. If you are a Forex beginner take 2 or 3 pairs, if you are an advanced trader, feel free to take 5-8 currency pairs. And if you are an experienced trader, the amount of pairs is unlimited. Take as much as you can handle.

    About Take Profit and Stop Loss :

    The price movements on different pairs can vary from 20 to 500 pips, that is why we do not recommend using fixed Take Profit as it may reduce your gains. Still, if you are an experienced trader you can take your own decision about using fixed Take Profit on certain pairs. The same idea is applied for the fixed Stop Loss using.
    The better results are achieved if you close the orders following the octopus_2 indicator signals. Fixed Stop Loss may interfere into the potentially profitable trade. Though, it is not the strict rule. If you decide to use Stop Loss please see the following recommendations:
    Sell orders – Stop Loss may be placed 5-7 pips above red EMA
    Buy orders – Stop Loss may be placed 5-6 pips below red EMA

    Thank you.
    Last edited by Resolve; 06-18-2018 at 03:04 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kinglord For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (06-01-2015)

  3. #2
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    42,943
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Hello all

    bhaiyo aap ye new system ko demo account par try karke dekh sakte hai.



    How the System works :

    This system provides the signals formed by the interaction of 3 Exponential Moving Averages (EMA) and 2 Indicators named Octopus 1 and Octopus 2. Octopus 1 and Octopus 2 Indicators serve as filters to block the false signals.
    Octopus 2 also gives the signals for closing the orders. The system is highly effective on any currency pair. Besides, it is very flexible as any trader with some trading experience can extend the terms of opening and/or closing orders. It may help you to increase the obtained profit. Thus, the system can be used by the trader with any qualification.
    We recommend start trading with only few currency pairs. If you are a Forex beginner take 2 or 3 pairs, if you are an advanced trader, feel free to take 5-8 currency pairs. And if you are an experienced trader, the amount of pairs is unlimited. Take as much as you can handle.

    About Take Profit and Stop Loss :

    The price movements on different pairs can vary from 20 to 500 pips, that is why we do not recommend using fixed Take Profit as it may reduce your gains. Still, if you are an experienced trader you can take your own decision about using fixed Take Profit on certain pairs. The same idea is applied for the fixed Stop Loss using.
    The better results are achieved if you close the orders following the octopus_2 indicator signals. Fixed Stop Loss may interfere into the potentially profitable trade. Though, it is not the strict rule. If you decide to use Stop Loss please see the following recommendations:
    Sell orders – Stop Loss may be placed 5-7 pips above red EMA
    Buy orders – Stop Loss may be placed 5-6 pips below red EMA

    Thank you.
    Haan bhai main dekh raha hu ki yeh Forex octopus system bahut hi acha hai. Agar kisi bhi trader ko is system ko use karna hai tab sabse pehle usko Demo me iski madad se trading ko karna hoga

  4. #3
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,161
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Ye ek perfect trading system hai, meri to ye salah hai, jo trader day trading karna pasand karta hai, waise trader ko aise system bahut hi faydemand hote hai bhai.

  5. #4
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    42,943
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Ye ek perfect trading system hai, meri to ye salah hai, jo trader day trading karna pasand karta hai, waise trader ko aise system bahut hi faydemand hote hai bhai.
    Ham logon ka trading ka system jitna accha hoga hame utni hi jyada trades me income mil sakti hai. Bas hame apni trading me jyada loss nahi karna hoga aur safe trades karni hoti hai

  6. #5
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,161
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Ham logon ka trading ka system jitna accha hoga hame utni hi jyada trades me income mil sakti hai. Bas hame apni trading me jyada loss nahi karna hoga aur safe trades karni hoti hai
    Haan bhai trading system humara acha hona chahiye, trading system ke anusar hoti hai bhai, kafi achi trading karke humare ko profits acha mil sakta hai bhai,

  7. #6
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    42,943
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai trading system humara acha hona chahiye, trading system ke anusar hoti hai bhai, kafi achi trading karke humare ko profits acha mil sakta hai bhai,
    Haan bhai ye baat to ekdum sahi hai ki agar ham logon ke paas me ek accha sa trading ka system hoga tab ham log uski mada dse aur bhi income kama sakte hain

  8. #7
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai main dekh raha hu ki yeh Forex octopus system bahut hi acha hai. Agar kisi bhi trader ko is system ko use karna hai tab sabse pehle usko Demo me iski madad se trading ko karna hoga
    Is this works for buying only. ?

  9. #8
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    42,943
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ankitroc View Post
    Is this works for buying only. ?
    Yes this system will work for Buying in the currency pairs as explained and you can test the results in the Demo trading accounts before using them in the Live accounts

  10. #9
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,161
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ankitroc View Post
    Is this works for buying only. ?
    Nahi bhai ye sirf buy ke liye nahi hai, yaha par apko sirf ek order place ka example diya gaya hai, jaise buy kiya hai, thik waise hi bhai apko ye system ke sath mein sell bhi karna hoga.

  11. #10
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    42,943
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Nahi bhai ye sirf buy ke liye nahi hai, yaha par apko sirf ek order place ka example diya gaya hai, jaise buy kiya hai, thik waise hi bhai apko ye system ke sath mein sell bhi karna hoga.
    Haan bhai ham jante hain is baat ko ki trading me kai baar to hame income mil jaati hai lekin kai baar ham log kuch bhi kama nahi paate hain aur hamare losses hone lagte hain

  12. #11
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,161
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Ye mera favorite trading system hai, aur main iska use bas M15 par hi karna pasand karta hoon, is trading system se mujhe ache pips mil jate hai bhai.

  13. #12
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    42,943
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Ye mera favorite trading system hai, aur main iska use bas M15 par hi karna pasand karta hoon, is trading system se mujhe ache pips mil jate hai bhai.
    Jis trading system ki madad se hamare liye income karna aasan kaam ban sakta hai hame us trading system ka use karna hota hai. Ab hame ye bhi dekhna hoga ki kaise ham best traders ban sakte hain

  14. #13
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,161
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Jis trading system ki madad se hamare liye income karna aasan kaam ban sakta hai hame us trading system ka use karna hota hai. Ab hame ye bhi dekhna hoga ki kaise ham best traders ban sakte hain
    System acha hota hai bhai to uski madad se humare ko trading mein income earn karne mein kafi asani ho sakti hai bhai, humko income kamana hai to bhai system acha banana hoga.

  15. #14
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    42,943
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    System acha hota hai bhai to uski madad se humare ko trading mein income earn karne mein kafi asani ho sakti hai bhai, humko income kamana hai to bhai system acha banana hoga.
    Ham logon ke paas me kai tarah ke trading ke systems ho sakte hain aur hame bhi ye baat samajhna hoti hai ki kis system ki madad se tradses ko karna aasan ban payega

  16. #15
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,161
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Ham logon ke paas me kai tarah ke trading ke systems ho sakte hain aur hame bhi ye baat samajhna hoti hai ki kis system ki madad se tradses ko karna aasan ban payega
    Bhai trading system to khair kafi sare hai, jo bhi hum chahe wo yaha par use kar sakte hai, lekin acha trading system mil pana itna asan nahi hota hai bhai.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2021 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us